
So for those of you that don't know this is Kambri's "I love you so much I can't stand it," face. This face started with our dog Riley and at first Brandon and I couldn't figure out what she was doing. When she pets him she acts like she just can't stand it and her hand shakes and she makes this face. Now that Bennett is here he is the one that gets loves all the time. She loves to give him kisses and hugs. My favorite is when she takes my face in her hands and juts her little jaw out and says,"I love you sooo much"
9 comments:
Hey Kara..I saw your blog from Jamie's. Your kids are darling. Your new babe looks like a mini Loomis..so cute! And Kambri is a total mini you. I know Kambri had a lot of hair but was hers that dark too and her skin too? Bennett is way dark. CUTE. Anyway I'm gonna keep checking in on you if you don't care. I'll add you to my list.
Yay, I'm glad you creeped me so I can come to you. Bennet is adorable. Let's do get together again. Maybe could just do it at one of our houses so the kiddos could come:)
I am so glad you started a blog!! it was fun seeing you, and your kids are so darling!!!
Kara, I didn't even know that you had another baby!! I think that I knew that you were pregnant but I just can't believe you've had him!! He is so darling! and that hair!! love it.
Hey! Congratulations on your adorable little boy! So much hair! We definately need to get everyone and go to dinner soon!
You have the cutest kids ever! I love the "I love you face"...So funny!! I can not believ all Bennett's hair!! How are you adjusting with 2??
I didn't know you had a blog! SO CUTE! Now we can keep in touch better! We miss you guys! By the way Frankie rubs it in daily that he hasn't been sick, not even 1 time! He sucks!haha
I lost your cell #...so you should email me some info on this "guy" you have in mind for my sister..
cooper120804@msn.com
Erin
So cute! This blog thing is great! We got his little birth announcement in the mail and Doug and I were dying at how much hair he has! He is so cute! Hope all is well! Love ya!
Post a Comment