Today my sweet hubby turned 30! Seriously when did we get so old? I met him when he was 20 and I feel like it wasn't that long ago. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is the hardest worker I have ever met. We got home from camping yesterday and I was inside getting things put away and planning on cleaning the trailer next week. Well Brandon comes in a few hours later and tells me that he has cleaned the whole thing and already taken it back to the storage place. I always think that he is going to give me a hard time for not getting things done, but he is so sweet and never says a word. Even though I sometimes think he thinks I'm a slacker:) He is an amazing Dad and Kambri and Bennett think the world of him. I always tease him and tell him that he is everyone's favorite and the golden boy. But he really is and I am so lucky that he is my golden boy! We had a fun relaxing day with a little party at Bri's.
Pictures of his surprise party will come later:)

I think this picture is so cute. He grew his hair out when we were building our house about 4 1/2 years ago. It has never been that long since and I don't know if it ever will be again, but I'm glad I got a picture of his handsomeness (is that a word?)
7 comments:
Brandon is pretty awesome. Happy 30th, hope you have a good one!
Happy 30th to your cute hubby!
He looks so young in that photo! It was good getting together for his B-day!! Happy Birthday Brandon!!
Hope you guys had a great time. Happy B-day Brandon
you are such a fun wife! the party looked so cute and fun! good job!
and if he's 30 then you have to be close...then you can come play soccer with me in the old-lady leagues!
Looks like you guys had so much fun at the party. Im sad we missed it! I love the cake it looks way yummy:)
What a good little wifey you are. That party is darling, you went all out. I love those cupcakes!
Post a Comment