Here I am in all my lovely pregnancy glory! Not really, that is why I added my cute Kambri to make me look better:) I was doing really well at being pregnant until I swear my last post at 28 weeks. I am officially done and still have 7 weeks. Bennett came 11 days early so let's cross our fingers on that one. It doesn't help when my feet could barely fit into my high heels today and my toes look like sausages. Also my baby's head is in my ribs and I can't bend over or sit very comfortably. Since I am on a complaining streak I might as well mention my back hurts, I wake up with charlie horse pains in my legs and about die, sleeping is getting harder and harder, my pants won't stay on me and I am constantly pulling them up, and I can't sit on the ground without having help getting up or about dying from pain when I get up myself. Good thing this is all worth it in the end. I had my appointment last week and couldn't get a good picture because my babies hands were covering it's face. Hopefully next appointment my baby will have flipped. I asked Kambri if she wanted to go with me and she said, "Is the baby coming out now" I told her no, so she decided she didn't want to go. So funny she asks me all the time when our baby is coming out! Hopefully sooner rather than later!
Wow sorry about the negative post, I'm just a little ready to not be pregnant anymore.
21 comments:
Well, at least you look great! Love your outfit! Don't feel bad about complaining, you're in your last seven weeks-- i think you're entitled to it.
I think you look darling too. I am sorry you aren't feeling well. You are right though, once that baby is in your arms, it will all be a forgotten memory. Can't wait to find out what this little one is!! Hang in there.
sorry about all the pains. although it was very sad and difficult having miles 8 weeks early, for myself it was a blessing not to go through those last weeks of all the physical aches and pains! i just never got to that point like i did with the girls. but i would have traded it to not have had miles stay in the nicu for 4 weeks. i was just trying to look on the bright side of having him early. :)
i love the post about letting the kids paint on the walls. that's awesome! but i don't understand why you're ripping down all that lovely wallpaper! haha. j/k
Kara! Ok, so I feel like I have not seen you forever. We need to have a date night before that baby comes! Also...LOVE the top...Is that the one from Park City? AND...LOVE that little belly. I can not wait to find out what you are having!! Lets get together soom. Maybe this weekend??
You are still soo cute! I do get charlie horses all the time when I sleep when I'm prego, they are the worst! I also am not too happy about being pregnant the last few weeks either, very normal. You're stomach's huge, you don't sleep well, you're tired again etc.
I can't wait to know what the little one is!
You dress so cute!
Amen, amen, amen. But at least you are a coveted darling pregnant person! You really look adorable (not that that makes u feel any better.)
We should hang out and be miserable together this week, ok?
I'll call you.
You look so cute Kara! love your little belly! sorry you are so miserable! that last little while is no fun! hopefully the little babe comes early~
You are darling - and so teeny tiny! I am sorry you feel so crappy, the last few weeks suck for sure! I hope these last weeks go fast for you!
You look so good. You are all belly and one cute prego lady. And I wanted to let you know I am proud of you for not finding out what you are having.
You look so cute! Hang in there a little longer! I can hardly wait to see if you have a boy or girl!
I am so with you! I wish the end of our pregnancies would fly by. Hopefully they do! At least you are still looking cute!
Nope you are still adorable! I think with every pregnancy all those things get harder. And if you can't complain when you are preggo when can you??
Hang in there!! I can't even imagine how uncomfy you are right now. Love the sweater...have one just like it ;)
Okay, I think you have the best prego pics I've ever seen! Can't wait till friday! The weather shows rain tho:(
You guys are cute. I really can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone by though. I know you don't think the same thing, but really you only have 7 more weeks. Wow that is nuts! How is the Uintah life?:) I haven't talked to you for a few weeks:)
it's totally repeating the 15 other comments, but at 33 weeks you still look great! this last part will FLY. we just need to play before the big day arrives - oh and on camping - i'm totally in!
Oh man, I guess I haven't seen you since last Bunko but you look stinkin cute. Wow, time has flown by and you have to be one of the most stylish pregnant chicas!
You are so little, I bet its a girl!! Good luck with the last part.
you are to cute prego!!! I love the picture, let me know if I can do anything for you!! I would love to help
What are your boy/girl names?
You look darling! Hang in there, it'll be over so soon then when you getting up every night you'll think..hmm maybe being pregnant wasn't so bad :) That's what i always do! Keep them in as long as possible, each day is another nights sleep (well sort of!)
Post a Comment