Ok a little late, but I never posted about Bennett's birthday party. It was so cute on the morning of his birthday he came in my room and said "Mommy it's my birthdayd!" He was so excited and has been asking for months when it was his birthday.
He had a little chocolate cupcake for his breakfast! And of course ate just the frosting, this must be a kid thing:) We went to McDonald's for his birthday lunch and then just hung out until it was party time!
For Bennett's birthday he decided he wanted a Batman cake. I have fun making these cakes with Bri. I figure I don't go all out on the decor so I can do a fancy cake! He wanted chocolate cake with green ice cream(mint)
Oh my, family pictures they are the best aren't they?
It is complete chaos when present time happens. There are so many people and cousins that want in on all the action. But he finally managed to open all of his presents. He got some fun stuff and has loved playing with everything.
Decked out in all of his pirate gear from his cousins! (Oh and totally didn't notice that my son was grabbing himself ha ha ha. I can't take the picture off now, it's too funny!)
This picture is so cute. We are so blessed that we have so many family members that love us and support everything we do!






7 comments:
looks like a rockin b-day! the cake is awesome, and yet again i have to say how much i adore your flipping fantastic wall!...and house!
I love this. You always do such a killer impressive job on cakes. You have major skills woman!
How cute, i love that cake! I want to come see your house again soon, and bring my hubby! it looks so good!
Looks like a fun party! The cake is awesome. I like the idea of the buildings on top layer:)
Holy cow, I can't believe Bennett is 3! I still remember when you brought him in to WM right after he was born and I was oogling at all his hair! What a doll he is! Great job on his cake too. :)
How cute! i love the cake girlie, looks like he had a great time!
Your cakes are always top~notch! Glad to see Bennett had a wonderful birthday. And I'm lovin' your kitchen:)
Post a Comment