Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rock Climbing

 We headed over to the Ogden climbing gym awhile ago with our great neighbors. This place is so cool. It is in the old cannery in Ogden. Huge open windows and tons of walls to climb.  This is how Kambri started the day a little nervous. She went from this.
To this. Getting some instructions from Daddy doing good! 
 Getting more comfortable and starting to like it. 

 And finally to this. Seriously she did so awesome, I was really proud of her.  She is always willing to try anything and usually ends up loving it.  Kind of like me! She made it all the way to the top and had so much fun doing it.  
 Bennett got in on the action a little bit.  He still needs a little more coordination to get to the top:)
I was able to try it out too. Kambri decided to take some pictures of me climbing. I don't think I have ever done this and it was really fun. Also really hard, I thought my arms were going to fall off.  

 The girls! Brynn had fun crawling around on the ground and watching all of the action. 
 Here are the kiddos, Devin is our little neighbor friend he is a pro climber too. 
 And of course Brandon did awesome, he always does. We had so much fun and hopefully we can go back soon. Thanks so much for taking us, it's nice to have great neighbors!!!

7 comments:

Sharstin said...

look at em go! that is so cute:) what a fun activity:)

Chelle said...

That looks so fun!

Sherice said...

C~razy! I didn't know that place even existed, very cool. Looks like your cute little family had a blast. Those are good memories right there:)

Erin said...

Soooo fun!
I am going to have to give this place a try. We are always looking for fun things to do! Thanks for the idea :)

Kenzie said...

Looks like fun, was it very expensive

Jordan said...

This looks freaking awesome, i wanna go.

The Hunts said...

Holy crap you are the funnest parents and do the funnest things! I love how you get your kids out there doing brave things and they just take off with it! When I saw how high Kambri was I couldn't believe it, I don't know anyone else her age that would be so brave! Coolest.thing.ever!