Wow blogging has for sure taken a back seat lately to READING. Yes that is all I do at night lately. Without TV and Brandon doing business stuff on the computer, what else is a girl to do. But in October I turned the big 3 0! I remember my Mom telling me she cried for a week when she turned thirty and thank goodness it wasn't like that ha ha. This sounds a little weird, but I have been mentally preparing myself for about six months. Every time I would think about my birthday I would picture myself as 30 already so when it actually happened it was OK. I had a little bit of a hard time wrapping my head around it. I can't believe life goes so fast and now I am 30 with three kids. When did that happen?
So on to my fabulous party. On Friday night we were getting ready to go to my parents trunk or treat when Brandon said nope I'm taking the kids to a babysitter and we are going out. So I was a little clueless as to what was going on. He said we were going with Jamie and Ryan so I thought we would be meeting them at a Restaurant, but Brandon drove around forever taking the scenic route when we finally ended up at Jamie's. My sister Bri with help from my other fabulous sisters, family, and friends were all at Jamie's house putting together a great party. What a great surprise to have most of my favorite people there (a few were missing)
So on to my fabulous party. On Friday night we were getting ready to go to my parents trunk or treat when Brandon said nope I'm taking the kids to a babysitter and we are going out. So I was a little clueless as to what was going on. He said we were going with Jamie and Ryan so I thought we would be meeting them at a Restaurant, but Brandon drove around forever taking the scenic route when we finally ended up at Jamie's. My sister Bri with help from my other fabulous sisters, family, and friends were all at Jamie's house putting together a great party. What a great surprise to have most of my favorite people there (a few were missing)
They had it all decorated so fancy and nice.
With yummy caramel apples that Bri and Betsy made. Oh and they were a hit, so delicious!
Don't know why this picture is so blurry, but here is Bri with my brother Dennin.
Aubs and Crameron
The peeps at the party. Seriously I am one lucky girl to have so many wonderful friends and a great family!
My Mom and Dad:)
And the yummiest lemon raspberry cheesecake! Bri asked me what kind of cake I wanted and I decided I wanted something lemony. It is my fav lately. So created the most delicious one I have ever eaten. Seriously so good.
I had a fantastic birthday going Trick or Treating with my family and so far 30 hasn't been that bad:)

6 comments:
This bums me out. I feel like a terrible sister-in-law not coming to this:( Glad you had a good thirtieth!
Happy 30th!! What a fun party! Everything looks great, and the cheese cake looks amazing
now thats a fun soiree gal! we are keeping 30 young--right??
I am bummed that we couldn't be there. I don't remember why? But it looks like you guys had a lot of fun and a lot of yummy food. That cake looks really good right now:) haha
Thirty isn't that bad??!! Besides that you don't look 30!! Looks like you had a lot of fun..
Happy really belated! What a lucky gal to have so many friends and family who love you:) That cheesecake looks to die for! Fun seeing you on the slopes the other day:)
Post a Comment