Sunday, March 11, 2012

Winter Randomness!

 You know how you take those pictures and you think they are so cute and then you never do anything with them? Well this is just the post for the random photos!  
Those of you who know me know I don't love to clean and don't let me fool you into thinking I actually clean my floors. This is how it's really done ha ha! I wish the pictures weren't so blurry. What is more fun than riding a train pulled by Daddy and in their footie jammies too!

 Mom I just want to go to school with bubas!  Please take me:)
 Oh my goodness this little angel is the cutest thing in the world.  Seriously sometimes I just want to eat her up.  


Gotta love morning crazy hair. And look at those blue eyes.  I wonder if they will stay blue or turn green like her Mamas.
 So sweet I love it when they can actually be by each other without Brynn pulling his hair or biting him because she wants something he has!
 Mom I just want to help you on the computer:)


1 comment:

Sharstin said...

awww your cute babes!