Friday, July 13, 2012

Eggs, eggs, and more eggs

 Dying Easter eggs is so much fun especially when you have three cute kiddos to watch make a mess.  Brynn was super cute. She loved dying them and putting them in and out of the colors.  Love this little girl!


 Kambri was into making her eggs fancier this year. She wanted to double up the colors and had fun mixing them.  She is getting so big and independent. It is fun, but at the same time sad that she isn't my baby anymore. She is too smart for her own good and asks questions that are way too old for her.  I need to do my homework with this one:)

 This little dude had a good time too.  He just wanted to dunk them in and do another one just as fast.  He wasn't too concerned about what they looked like.  I am surprised I got this good of picture of him.  He normally won't look at the camera and actually smile!  Cute little guy:)

 Love my family and love the traditions I get to do with them every holiday!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Cute! I should have shown you the little girl in our neighborhood that looks just like Kambri when you were at my house. . it is crazy! Even my kids think so when they see pics on your blog.