
Its finally done. Now, I know normally you have your baby's room done before they are born. But that didn't happen with us. Bennett's room was the office and since we needed and office we had to wait until the basement was done to start Bennett's room. But it was worth the wait. I love it. Brandon did an excellent job. I tell ya I am married to the most talented person out there. He wasn't too happy about the wainscoting I had him do and all the painting, but it turned out beautiful. Good thing I have such talented family members. Now my baby can have a room of his own.
After much searching for bedding, this is what we finally decided on. Brandon was super picky for some reason, he didn't like anything with characters on it. He was acting like our baby was going to come out two years old and had to have a big boy room! But we decided on this bedding and we really like it. I matched the green paint to his bedding and it turned out really good.


My sister Bri took all of Bennett's pictures. She does an amazing job. If you want to check out her website it's www.briannephotography.com. She is awesome. There were so many cute pics it was hard to choose.
Here are the numbers that I told a lot of you about. I found these on a website and they were ridiculously expensive. So my mom, being the talented person she is, did them for me. I absolutely love them. She did such an amazing job. If you can't tell they are on 12x12 canvases and she painted them. The five is made of strips of newspaper, and the seven is string. Thanks Mom they are amazing!
23 comments:
k, I know I already told you this but seriosly, I love the bedroom! It looks fantastic!
Beautiful job! Braden will be 2 next month and everything I envisioned has never been started! I love everything in the room!
His room is so adorable! I love the colors!
That is super cute Kara. If I ever have a son (fingers crossed) I have already envisioned a similar color scheme. Green is a great alternative to doing blue..I love it. And the #'s are fab too...Pam is always very talented. I went to a parade of homes house the other day to get ideas for my new house and they had the same wainscoat which I love and hope to use in my new house..it's like the new and improved bead board. Great Job!
His room is amazing, i absolutely love it. I plan on moving there.
LOVE IT! You did such a good job. The wainscoting is just like Ridge's! My favorite part is the numbers, they are so cute! Dax was the same way about Ridge, not wanting it to be babyish and characters! They are so funny!
WOW! That is so co cute!! Do you need my address to come decorate mine now?
Cute blessing pictures!
Rachel
Hey Kara! Remember me from your really old ward with lots of really old people?? It's fun to stumble on your blog (through Rhett and Julie's) and see your little family that I'd never seen. I love how much hair your little one has!
Way cute! You guys did such a good job. I really love the numbers. It looks so good.
Kara his room is amazing!! You guys did such a GREAT job!! I love it! You are a very talented person!
That's craziness b/c I am doing the number thing too...except just 1-4. I bought the Sweet Pototo bedding that had those number on the wall and thought they looked so cute. I about fell over in my chair when I saw they were about $130 a PIECE!! Holy schnikies. So I am going to attempt 1-4 and I hope I can do as good of a job as your mom did. Great minds think a like though. I hadn't seen them anywhere before.
His room is darling by the way...
love, love, love it! Way to go! Someday I just might be able to decorate a cute babies room! Who knows. You guys did great. You might have to e-mail me on just how your mom did the #'s, cause I love them!
I am in love with the room! so so darling! those canvases are great--you guys all have some talent!I am so sad I couldnt' make it to the bow party-I still want to order some!
So so cute! Oh my word. I love it. I am doing the same paneling in my house well, with a little change, but same idea Looks great! Do you happen to know the paint color you used..love that green. You have an eye for this definitely. What..your mom did the numbers? How? I am shockingly impressed girl!
So cute! I want to do the same type of thing for my next baby room so I will have to get some pointers.
Love love love it! Seriously love it! Maybe you and Brandon can make your way over to my house and do a little up-grading for us :) Love the colors and the #'s turned out SO cute!! Very talented!
Wow! I am sorry I haven't gotten over to check it out in person yet. Jax and I will this week. It looks amazing! You have a seriuosly talented family! The bedding looks adorable. You can help me with Beckham's room!
Yeah, that bedding was too expensive for me too but I found it brand new on Ebay and got everything for $80 so I was so excited.
Let's definitely get together and do something soon. Oh, my cousins just moved right around the block from you guys so if you see them at church say hi for me. They are the Hiltons, Steve and Laura.
I absolutely LOVE how you decorate Kara! You have such a gift. That room is so VERY cute!
When are we going to hang out again so I can come see it? ;o)
I lOVE the room. I need to be adopted into your family so I can steal some talent! HAHA You guys need to come and visit sometime!
you know I hate you. I was just starting to think my baby room was cute. Now I am going to have to re do the whole thing. Forsure next week you need to come over and play. We might even have the sand box done. I will call you
That turned out so cute Kara! I love it! and those numbers are fabulous! Your mom is talented! I remember she made Kambri's bedding and it was amazing! Brandon is also very much in the talented department! Love it!
Love the room. Now you need to post pics of the basement.
Post a Comment