Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Best Friends!!!





My sister BriAnne lives about 30 seconds away from me. Because we are best friends our kids are always together. They are more like brother and sisters than cousins. On occasion Kambri will call Bri mom and vice versa. They get along pretty well together. Kambri and Halen are so cute. Kambri always wants to give him loves and he pushes her away and doesn't want any kisses (such a boy)! Graicee thinks that Kambri is a doll for her to play dress up with. She puts dresses on her and will do her hair for her too. Of course they all love Bennett and like to talk to him and make him smile. It is so nice to be able to be with my sister and know that our kids will be friends too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute niece and nephew. I am glad Kambri has some cousins that live close enough to play all the time. Looks like they have fun together!

Chelle said...

Cute pics! My kids are the same way with my sisters kids. They are best buddies. I love it. It's so nice to have family so close!

Erin said...

How cute are they?! That is neat that they can be so close!! I wish my sisters had kids so they could be best buds...but they don't :(

Are you sore from dodgeball?

Sharstin said...

How cute! It's so fun to have sis close by and hang out with!

Ashley ;o) said...

There's nothing better than being best buds with your sis. ;o) And I'm so jealous that you get to live that close to her... I would LOVE that! And its awesome that your kids are so close. The pics are so adorable!

Hey Pele... when does soccer start? ;0)

Sarah Jayne said...

It is funny how we do become best friends with our siblings! My mom always used to tell us when we were kids.."you don't say things like that to eachother, one day you will be best friends!" and I thought "YEAH RIGHT!" What do you know, parents are right!

Lindsey Rose said...

That is so cute. I am way jealous, I live soooo far away from my sisters. It is sad. I am so glad you have that.