Friday, July 25, 2008

Blessing Pictures

These are some of Bennett's cute blessing pictures that BriAnne took awhile ago.

17 comments:

Danielle said...

So handsome! Wish we could see him in person.

Sherice said...

Hey Leffs!! Your kids are so adorable!! I can't believe how big Kambri is, and I haven't even seen this new little man. He looks alot like his big sister-hair and all. I saw the pics of the Riverdale baby contest and it took me back to our girls with all of their dark hair crawling around in their diapers. I still think they got jipped!! Well how are things down there in the old hood? We miss you guys, that was fun times there!! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! I'll keep checking in! See ya!

Sharstin said...

He is so darling!! love all the picst! I think they are growing too fast-don't you agree? See you Monday :)

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh Kara those are darling. she is really good, and I love the display of them. He is so handsome!

niki said...

He is sooo cute!!!

Candace said...

What cute pictures. Do you drink something while you are pregnant that makes your kids have TONS of hair? He is too cute. Looks a lot like Kambri!

Jordan said...

Lovin' the pics. He's too cute.

Kristin said...

I love the pics! He is so cute and getting so big! I need to come over and see those cute kiddos!

Erin said...

Could he be any cuter?! Serioulsy he is one of the cutest babies I have seen!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck he looks sooo handsome in those pics!! I LOVE them!! He such a cute little boy!

Mindi D said...

Hey! So what's up with Bree? Where is her blog? I would love her to do it and be able to keep in touch with her more! O well maybe you can keep me posted! Your babies are so cute! I love that dark hair on Bennett!!

AnGiE said...

He is so dang cute! I love the pictures!

Summerhunt said...

Ya know what is sad, it seems like his blessing was the last time I saw you. Really I have not forgotten about you. We are dealing with neighbor issues that have stressed me out beyond what I can handle. How is everything he is so cute I cant stand it. My kid better have hair what did you eat again? Love ya lots

Ashley ;o) said...

Oh Kara... those are so precious!! I love the one of him getting ready to cry. ;o) He's such a cutie! Your sister does such awesome work!

Mindi D said...

Had some weird stuff so changed blog to kmkjfam.blogspot.com ('K'urt 'M'indi 'K'oy 'J'erzi)

Bree said...

I LOVE these pics! He looks so much like Kambri in them to me. What a cutie. We should plan a get together while Nicole is here.

Monica said...

Oh man, I love the top right hand one. That's hilarious! These are SO cute and that hair!!! Precious little kids.