Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Kambri!!!

Today is Kambri's 3rd birthday and I can't believe it. Where does the time go? I love her more than I can ever express and I am so lucky to be her mom. She brings so much love and joy into our home.
(I'll post more about her birthday later)
Here is Kambri at her second birthday! So cute:)
This is Kambri when she was one. Oh she was just as cute then as she is now!
Kambri was born at 6:30pm. I was due on November 28th and she didn't come. I was trying to go on my own but after I passed my due date I couldn't do it anymore:) I was started on a snowy morning of Nomber 29th. I got my epidural when I was about a 5, and everything was going well. My water broke by itself around 1:30 and then it started to go faster. I pushed for about 25 minutes and had my beautiful baby girl. She was such an angel baby. She never fussed or cried and we couldn't of asked for a sweeter baby!

14 comments:

Chelle said...

Doesn't seem like it's been three years! Happy B-Day! Kambri!

Our family said...

What a Doll she is so dang cute. I hope she had a great birthday.

Toni said...

Oh how fun! Piper talks about her all time. HOpefully she had an excellent birthday she is a sassy little doll. Hope to see you soon!

Sharstin said...

She is such a little cutie! Happy birthday!! We need to start up our play group again :)

Troy, Becca, and McCall Callantine said...

Ohhh, love that pic. Happy Birthday Kambri. I can't belive she is already 3, time flys. We need to get together and let the kids play soon- we live next door to each other and I haven't seen you in a while. Troy got the swingset all fixed up so we should bundle the kids up while the weather is still kind of nice.

Cami said...

Kara, your blog is incredibly cute! I love it! Your kids are so photogenic. I have spent way too much time this morning looking at everyone's blogs, I can't make that a habit but it is really fun to see what everyone is up to!

Kristen said...

She is totally a cutie. When are we going to have our "company" Christmas party? You guys are all we have. We could totally set Rob's bro and your sis up. We can arrange that at our party. Maybe we'll do it to celebrate the finish on the rough for Park City, yeah? Call me.

Monica said...

She's the stinkin cutest thing ever! Happy B-day!!!

P and C said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe she is 3! I remember when you were prego with her, she is such a DOLL!!!! I hope all is well and that you are enjoying the holidays. Take care!

Melissa said...

Time goes by way too fast. Happy birthday Kambri!! Awesome pictures.

Jamie Hadlow said...

It's crazy to think that it's been three years...it has gone by so fast! Our babies are so old! Each stage is so much fun though. Hopefully three is a little more peaceful than two, huh? At least we can dream it will be...

Natalie said...

She is SO darling! I can't believe what amazing hair your kids have at such young ages! I love it!

Kristin said...

Happy birthday to Kambri! She is so darling and has grown up so fast!! I can't believe it and I hope she had a great day!

niki said...

dude brandon missed a huge 7x7 bull on my hunt could of used ya had fun though. ended up with a broken 5x4 hanging wt of 425 big body