Monday, December 1, 2008

Purple Party!!!

8 comments:

Jamie Hadlow said...

K...That was so funny when Kambri was rubbing the money on her face! Jax is Kambri's boyfriend, you're definitely right about that. They love each other! Thanks for having us there, it was great!

Danielle said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there. Love the cake, definitely not a cake wreck!

Sharstin said...

So cute!! looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's already three...where does the time go? Before you know it Bennett will be three and Kambri will be off to kindergarten. I love your new pic at the top!

Our family said...

I love that cake what a cute idea. DId you make it? Looks like she had a great birthday.

Monica said...

She is SO stinkin' cute I can't stand it!

Kenzie said...

That cake is so cute! I love it. Looks like you guys had a fun time. Happy Birthday to Kam. You will have to let me know who made that cake

Lindsey Rose said...

I love that cake! What a fun idea that she loves pruple! How fun is that!