My cute friend Carly tagged me awhile:
TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH......
Gossip Girl
Priviledged
Ellen
Oprah
The Amazing Race
Favorite Restaurants.....
Cafe Rio
Tepenyakis
Olive Garden
THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY......
Tried to sleep in (I stayed up until 4 am reading a book!)
Drove to Bri's to take Kambri to preschool (that is the only time I left the house)
Made dinner
Got ready at 3:00, I wonder why I even did!
Hung out with Aubrey
Pretty boring I was exhausted all day!
THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TOO.....
Christmas and everything that goes with it!!!
Bennett getting teeth
Bennett's birthday
Going to the lights with my fam
Kambri going to Primary
THINGS ON MY WISH LIST.....
Having more babies
Being safe and healthy
A new car in a year or so
Having Brandon's business stay successful
Being with my family and friends
5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO.....
Hanging out with my friends
Meeting lots of new boys
Having a good time as a Junior in High School
Getting good grades
Trying not to fight with my brother:)
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST.....
Wrap the rest of the Christmas presents
Finish my neighbor gifts
Delive nieghbor gifts
Take clothes back to the Layton Mall
Put stockings together
5 SNACKS I ENJOY.....
Cinnamon bears, bunnies, santas, devils, etc
Candy Cane kisses
Chips and Salsa
Yogurt covered raisins
Ice cream
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE.....
Pay my tithing
Pay my house off
Buy a bigger car
Go shopping for me and my family!!!
Invest
JOBS I HAVE HAD
Papergirl
Wallpapering with my mom
Cleaning my grandma's houses
Delta Airlines
America First
American Family Insurance
PEOPLE TO TAG
-Whoever wants to:)
2 comments:
Your answers are all things I love too! That is so funny. I didn't know you were a papergirl! my friend was and I would always help her do it and I hated it:) We need to make cinna bunnies together one time cuz I love them too!
What book were you reading til 4 a.m.? I need a good book to read!
Post a Comment