I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I love this time of year and everything that goes with it. It is so much fun to spend time with family and eat yummy food. I am so excited to spend the night at my parents house, eat yummy walnut bread and eggnog, play games, watch the kids act out the birth of Christ, and to really remember why we celebrate this time of year. It has been so neat to be able to teach Kambri the true meaning of Christmas and about our Savior. I am so blessed and couldn't ask for anymore. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!


7 comments:
Merry Christmas cute friend! love the pic
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
merry christmas to you, too, kara! your kids look beautiful in their christmas outfits. hope your day is wonderful.
Kara... Your kids are adorable!!! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!
Bennett and Kambri look so old in this picture....time for another one!
cute pic!
That is a cute picture. Your toffee looks yummy to that you made with your mom! I love all the candy crap around this time.
Post a Comment