Tuesday, December 2, 2008

One More!

So this will be the last post this week about Kambri! We went to her 3 year appointment and I wanted to record some things about her. (This was her cute invitation that Bri made, following along with the PuRpLe theme of course) She is so tiny, but I couldn't believe she was actually on the charts!

Stats:

Weight 23 lbs 5%
Height 35 in 10%
Head 5%

*Kambri loves to CoLoR and is getting really good at staying in the lines.
*Kambri is very strong willed, which can be a good or bad thing:)
*Kambri loves to dress up and changes about 10 times a day!
*Kambri is very loving and will tell me she loves me all the time, she is very good with her little brother too!
*Kambri has a great imagination and will play for hours by herself.
*Kambri is learning how much her Heavenly Father loves her, she told me the other day that if you are scared ,you just need to pray to Heavenly Father and he will make it so you aren't scared anymore.
*Her favorite color is PURPLE!
*She loves playing with her cousins and talks about them all the time.
*Kambri is very intelligent and loves to learn and absolutely loves books!

15 comments:

Mindi D said...

She is teenie! I love it, just like Graicee! Her and Jerzi are pretty close in age, i never realized that! Anyway it looks like she had a good day!

Mindi D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindi D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindi D said...

Sorry, that was me, i accidentally pushed the button a few times and had my comment pop up 3 times!! ha ha sorry..

Bree said...

Happy Birthday Kambri! She is so darling Kara. I am glad she had a fun party. And way to go that she is finally on the charts.;)

Erin said...

She is sooo cute Kara! I love that you guys has a "purple" party, I bet she loved it! She really is just tiny but I LOVE it! Girls came be little like that :)

ps. I love the b-day invite. She did a good job!

Perla said...

wow! she is huge! must take after her mom! :) well, whatever she lacks in stature, her spirit sure makes up for! happy birthday sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kambri! I can't believe she is 3, she is a beautiful little girl!

Krystal Cameron said...

Hey! I found you through Jamie's blog.. Your family is soooo cute!! How fun a boy and a girl. I bet they keep you busy! Hope your doing well... ;)

The Steel's said...

Oh she is so little, just like her mama! She is darling! What a sweet little girl - she just loves life!

Lindsey Rose said...

She is beautiful! I love this, she looks jsut like you!

Melissa said...

That looked like an awesome party!! Purple is my favorite color too, Kambri has good taste.

Palmers said...

I forgot to ask you how the party went? When Darin came over he couldn't believe how little Kambri was. He has not seen her in so dang long. Breanne does such cute pics, I love them.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Kara, that is TOO funny that you were yelling at some other girl! ha ha I'm glad she didn't hear you either, that would have been embarassing! You really do need to come and see me, your cute dad comes in ALL the time, we are good friends now!!! :)

Sherice said...

Happy Birthday to Kambri!! Can you believe our little black-haired baby girls are 3 years old!! Where does the time go? She is such a doll, and I love that she loves purple!! That has been my favorite color since I was a little girl too(hence, I drove a purple car all through high school) ha ha... good times! I'm glad she had a great day!

p.s. Did your brother get his laptop? Hope so!!