Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good looking!!!




I know you all think that I make one hot guy! I recently got put into the Young Women's Presidency and we had a really fun activity planned. The leaders dressed with disguises and headed to the mall. The youth all came and walked around the mall until they thought they knew who we were. It was so funny I felt like the biggest creeper walking around. I tried to walk like a guy, which I don't really know how to do! I was wearing my brother-in-laws clothes and a great mullet wig, pulled into a ponytail. Hot I tell ya! I could see people staring at me and then one of the girls walks right up to me and peeks under my hat. I couldn't stop laughing. The leaders they were with wanted to know why they were talking to me and I looked scary!!! It was hilarious. After the activity we headed back to the church and talked about if you would recognize your Savior. It was a great thing to think about and to know that we need to live the right way and become closer to Him so we will recognize our Savior. I am so excited to be in the YW, its a first for me. I have been playing the piano in primary for ever and I love doing something new and being with the girls!
Kambri thought it was fun to put the disguise on too. Bennett howeve didn't like it too much:)

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Way cute idea. It sounds like it was a lot of fun, I can't believe you did it, I would have been so embarrassed. But I am sure the girls won't forget the lesson behind it!

Danielle said...

That is so funny! You look so hot!

P and C said...

Oh my gosh Kara! You totally look HOT as a dude! That is a WAY fun idea, I'm in the YW in my ward too, so I might just have to still your lesson. :)

KT said...

That is so funny, I don't think I would have recognized you. I wish I could see you do your guy walk. Too funny. That is a cute idea. It is just fun to be in YW, you just entertain and party to keep them interested. I've only been a beehives teacher though.
Oh, I love the fam pic at the top! You guys have so many cute fam pic's! Good job Bri!!

Palmers said...

You are hot. I wondered what you ended up dressing up as? You make a hot guy that is for sure:)

Anonymous said...

Love It!!! That is funny.

aLeXis said...

That is the best! You are such a hot guy! Who knew? :)

I was in Young Womens for three years and I miss them so much now. Enjoy it...although sounds like you already are. Too funny!

Kenzie said...

So what are you in the YW's.. I am so glad you are in there. Now we can share ideas for activities... I really love YW and you are a great person for it.. Have fun and keep me updated. Hopefully I will still be in it for a while longer- -I love it! I am going on 2 years, so we will see

Lindsey Rose said...

KAra you are lookin good!I love that picture of Bennett too! Soo funny. That sounds like a great activity

Sharstin said...

you are hilarious--I love that you worked it at the mall too--you are a hot dude-chick

Erin said...

Oh my Kara. That is hillarious...you are brave to do this however this really is a good idea. Since I am in the YW's too I will have to pass this on to my ward and give it a try! I will call you so I can get the details!

Troy, Becca, and McCall Callantine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Troy, Becca, and McCall Callantine said...

Kambri looks so much like her Daddy. I remember him dressed in that mullet and hat on Halloween

Troy, Becca, and McCall Callantine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.