Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vegas Baby!!!

This past weekend I went to Vega Legas on a much needed girls trip! We had such a blast. We drove down and had so much fun chatting away. We stopped in St George and ate at the In & Out Burger. I have never been there and Hmmm is all I have to say. Next we headed to go shopping. What girls trip isn't complete without shopping. That night we spent the night in Krishel's in-laws house they own in St George. It was so nice and we really appreciate them letting us stay there. The next day we of course had to do some more shopping. Oh how I love to shop. I am pretty sure I bought more than the rest of the girls! Finally we got around to leaving for Vegas. We stayed at the Luxor and had a fun time walking around that night, (my feet were killing me, I'm one to sacrifice comfort for fashion not a smart move). We went on the New York New York roller coaster, except for the pregos! I loved it, it was so much fun. After that we kept getting these guys coming up to us and wanting to know if we wanted to go to these bars and clubs for free. Well Jamie, Britt, and I decided we just wanted to see what they were like. So we were in the line for Coyote Ugly and I realized I didn't have my ID with me. I had left it at the hotel, I forgot that you need your ID to get into these places. I had to borrow Julies ID. I am 27 and used a fake ID! Well lets just say that Coyote Ugly isn't that cool. After that the other girls all left, but Jamie and I decided we wanted to check out this club called Rok Vegas that is owned by Tommy Lee. Well we get there and waited for about a half hour. We started to leave and this guy was like no, no go back and tell them you are on my list. So we go back and wait some more. Well lets just say that Jamie and I were fully dressed with our Rain Rorest Cafe bag, and my fanny pack (aka camera case). While the other girls had very little clothing on. So next thing we know the bouncer lets in about 10 girls that had no clothes on that were right next to us. He shuts the thing and didn't even look at us DENIED!!! It was so funny, we couldn't believe we were denied because we didn't look like hookers! I mean I had my scarf and boots on!

We had fun going to the M&M factory, having our picture taken in fun places. Vegas is so crazy at it was so fun to just people watch.


We went to the Rain Forest Cafe and had a good time taking crazy pictures. We thought our kids would have loved the animals!



Here are the girls Britt, Julie, Me, Jamie, Laci, & Krishel. What a fun group of girls, we seriously had so much fun. Who needs alcohol when you can be crazy with a bunch of sexy girls! Of course we had to do more shopping and shopped for about 4 1/2 hours. By the time we were done I was tired so I was feeling for Laci and Krishel being prego. They were such troopers the whole time. We got hit on a few time and Laci said "They wouldn't be saying that if I were to turn around and show them my belly!"


On our last night we went to "The Beatles Love" by Cirque Du Solei. It was so awesome. I loved it and wanted to get up and dance with them. The performers were incredible. I loved all of the music and had so much fun!

After the show we took some fun pictures in front of the slots. No gambling for us, but it is fun to pretend!

After the show we started walking and realized that we needed to find a cab. So Britt walks over to the curb and puts her hand out and a cab pulled over for us. The funny part is that when he dropped us off at our hotel he shut the door on me and was almost to his door before he heard my friends saying I was still in there. I for sure didn't want to have him drive off with me in there!

Good old Vegas never boring, the morning we left the Britt walked out of our hotel and saw some girl passed out in the hallway. This guy was trying to help her, but she couldn't even remember where she was staying and how she got there. Oh man don't you just love Vegas. We had a good time getting all of stuff in Jamie's car. Like I said I bought the most and we finally got everything shoved in. Thanks girls for the great trip, I can't wait for our next one!

14 comments:

The Hicken's said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I really like going to Vegas, Jas and I went there for our anniversary last year and we had a blast.

Lisa said...

It looks like you had a great time. I can't believe you didn't gamble even once! Your funny!

Our family said...

Sounds like fun. It is always nice to get out and have a girls trip.

Kenzie said...

Oh you guys are really cute!! I am glad we got to see you guys in Vegas. IT was fun.. Glad you got back safe and we will see you soon.

Brooke said...

Kara that looks like so much fun! Great pics!

Toni said...

THat is so fun, good for you!

Lindsey Rose said...

How Fun! Girls trips are the best! You guys look darling!

Chelle said...

No kids!! FUN!!

Casey and Britt said...

That seriously was the best trip ever! Can't wait for the next one!

Jamie Hadlow said...

It was a great one! Definitely full of memories! I am so glad I got to go! Funny times...

Bree said...

How fun. I totally LOVE girl only stuff. I am sure it was great!

Danielle said...

What a fun time! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! That looks like sooo much fun!!

Sharstin said...

looks like fun--the Beatles show is awesome huh!