Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grocery Store Mishaps!


Oh how I dread going grocery shopping. What makes it even better is when you make a complete fool of yourself in front of everyone. Has anyone else done this?

First episode: Kambri and I were at Target and she was walking (first mistake). Well she decided she needed some pickles and picked up the biggest jar they have. Well of course it slipped right through her hands and splattered all over the floor. I didn't know what to do and just stood there for a minute. Then a nice Target employee told me she would take care of it. I told her I would pay for them and she told me not to worry about it. So I sheepishly walked away.

Second episode: I am at Wal-Mart checking out. I have most of my groceries in the cart. This was not a little trip, I pretty much bought everything in the store. I was running out of room and had to put a bag in the front of the cart. Well silly me, put the spaghetti jar up there and of course it slipped out of the bag and through the holes! Wow what a mess. I felt so bad because I was done paying and there was a lady with a baby behind me that had to wait until someone came and cleaned it up. I kept apologizing over and over as I am walking out of the store to go home. I felt really bad.

Third episode: I was at Sam's Club and I ran back to get some blueberries while Brandon was at the front. I grabbed the carton and headed back to get some chicken. Well of course the blueberries slipped out of my hands and dropped all over the floor. Why did it have to be something that could roll over the place? So I started picking them up and once again this nice lady that worked there came over and told me not to worry about it. Wow talk about nice employees. Every time I got to walk away while they had to clean up my mess. Man I bet they are sending out a warning to all of the stores to watch out for the short girl that might cause them serious messes:)

4 comments:

Chelle said...

I'll cross my fingers and knock on wood!! I've been lucky enough to avoid it so far.

Bree said...

I feel your pain. One time I somehow managed to drop a gallon of milk at the checkout and it broke open and was everywhere. To make matters way worse I totally said "Sh#t" loudly. Oh well. I will watch out for you if I see you at the store...ha ha ha!

KT said...

lol thanks for the laughs! Grocery shopping is the worst with kids. I refuse to take them anymore. I will wait until Brooks gets home, or if my dad can come over. It's just worth my sanity.

Palmers said...

I love hearing your stories because sometimes I think me and my kids are the only crazy ones out there:) That sounds like something that would happen to us. How could you not be nice to cute little Kambri though?