So we have had a busy couple of weeks. I am loving, loving this warm weather. I can't wait to go swimming. Last Thursday was our 7th anniversary! Crazy business I tell ya. I don't feel like it has been that long. Brandon is my perfect match and I appreciate that he is the most talented and hardest working person I know. We went camping last weekend so there wasn't a romantic get away unless you count sleeping in a trailer with your kids:) But he did have roses and a sweet card waiting for me when I woke up. I thought it would be fun to say 7 things we love about each other. It was cute to listen to what he had to say about me, I think I started a new tradition!!! I love him so much and couldn't ask for a better person, and father of my children!
We went camping over the weekend with Brandon's friend and his whole extended family! We had a good time, even though it rained on us a lot. The kids loved it! I forgot my camera battery and I was so sad. Thanks Heidi for taking our picture! This is the huge fish Brandon caught. Kambri was so cute with the bugs, she would pick up caterpillars and smoosh the ants like nobodies business. I'm glad she isn't afraid of them. And Bennett had the time of his life throwing rocks in the lake, even though he ended up soaking wet! Summer is here bring on the camping trips!
14 comments:
I know. I love camping too. It is one of my favorite summer activities. We need to plan a trip sometime soon and all go together. It would be so much fun!
Congrats on the 7 years!!!
Congrats on the 7 years!!!
I am so glad it was you camping and not me!! I was so sorry to hear about your grandma. Congrats on making it to the seven year itch!!
Looks so fun! I love camping in the summertime, there is not many things better. Also congrats on 7 years! You are such a cute couple!
Congrats on 7 years! you guys are such a cute couple! and wow-that is sone huge fish! what a darling picture!
How fun! I love your new 'tradition.' That was such a great idea. You guys are such a cute couple. I'm glad you guys had a great get away. Sometimes it's nice to not have a camera to worry about :)
Oh cute! Hope you have another 7777 happy years together!
Happy Anniversary!! Camping looks like fun, I can not wait to get out and go!!! Your hubby is a sweet guy and he is lucky to have you!!
7 Years..Happy Anniversary! You guys have such a cute little family.
That is so fun! Hope you guys had a Happy Anniversary! That is such a cute pic with Kambri and the big fish. I love camping and the warm weather too. Looks and sounds like a lot of fun. Hey we need to go to the park or something. Is it crazy to think you have been married for 7 years?
Congrats on 7 years!
Happy 7 years :) Looks like you guys had a fun day and I have to say that is one HUGE fish!!
Hey my Fondant class is in July, do you want to take it with me????
Post a Comment