Oh bloggity blog I haven't forgotten about you, just on a little hiatus (I love saying that word) We have been loving the nice weather. We put in a fence and it is so nice to have, hopefully it will be done soon. Jamie and I decided it would be fun to take the kids to Lagoon and get our season passports. So we get there and the kiddie land is closed. We were so sad and so were the kids. It was high school and junior high day so we went in and walked around and teenage watched! Next time we go they will have a good time:)



6 comments:
That is so funny! Lagoon totally reminds me of fiding cute boys and flirting. Didnt you and Derek hold hands there once? :) Sounds like a good time!
Wow Jamie's kids are getting big. That's the 1st time I've seen her little one.
So when is the kiddie land suppose to open again? We are going for free this Saturday b/c it's Debbie's lagoon day. Nice, well, if kiddie land is open...
Give us a call next time you go, we will meet you there. My little one's love it!!
thats too bad sister! I seriously need to take my kiddos to lagoon this year! sounds fun :)
That sucks that it was closed. Lagoon is so much fun but the price of it is a killer.
We got season passes this year too, so give us a call. What, that is weird the kiddie place was closed. My kids would be mad too.
Post a Comment