I forgot to post about the Air Show we went to. It was pretty cool, minus the hundreds of thousands of people there! Perfect weather and the kids had a good time.

This is the only picture of the grandkids that I could get. Nana Debbie waited in line forever to go through this airplane. So exciting!

This is Brandon's brother Bryson, Jordan, and Kenlee. We had fun together.


I thought this picture was so cute. Especially since they look exactly the same. Bennett loved looking at the planes in the air.
8 comments:
Cute pictures, we were there!! We could have called each other and met up. Hey that cake class is on July 6th (Monday nights) If you want to take it with me. I talked to my teacher and she said it would be ok even though you have not taken the other classes.. Call me if you want to
Looks like you guys had a FUN time! I love the picture of Brandon and Bennett!
Way cute pictures. Brice was there too, I am sure you saw him with all of the other hundreds of thousands of people, rights?!!!
Can you get me the sites to look for the good deals on shopping cart and car seat covers?? THANKS
Looks like fun....when I lived at home I used to watch it from my parents roof. Cute pictures!
Mason would have loved that. We saw that is was going on, but didn't go of coarse. When are we going to do something? Brandon did a great job on finishing up my bathroom:)
cute picts!! your fam is darling! fun to see you today!
So fun! Nic took Kade and Rylie- and they had an absolute blast!! Glad you guys are having a fun summer!
Post a Comment