Monday, June 15, 2009

Waffles for Dinner



I remember when I was little I LOVED to have waffles for dinner. So I decided to try out a new recipe. Can I just tell you how much I love food blogs? They are my favorite. These are chocolate waffles with caramelized banana topping! Hmmm they were sweet:)

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Yummy! That looks like dessert not dinner. :) Which blog did you get them from?

Our family said...

They look so yummy. It was nice running into you last night.

Erin said...

Mmmmm...we love breakfast for dinner at our house! You should send me this recipe!!

KT said...

Definitely sounds like you. So healthy
You should post the recipe also

Palmers said...

So where is this yummy caramelized waffle recipe? It looks and sounds so yummy you will have to give it to me. I love new recipes but I am not good at finding them. I need to get some from you:) We need to do something. I have had kids all week so now I won't so we will plan something!

P and C said...

Hey Kara-it's Carli! I'm back into the bloggin world, so check it out! Yummy waffles too-call me next time you make them! ha ha

Jordan said...

Those look amazing. Maybe next time you make them, i'll spontaneously drop in...

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Sounds so good. You should check out my friends cooking blog. www.crozierscookin.blogspot.com

The Hunts said...

Oh my gosh you're so my type! I am obsessed with cooking & baking blogs!! I have problems actually. I have a recipe for these too and I just love them!! You're a fun mamasita!