
We went to sister Danielle's house the first of September. My kids did really well on the flights and thankfully I had my parents to help me this time. I love this picture and that they are my little baggage's:)

Danielle has all sorts of animals at her house! No really she only has turtles and chickens but it was pretty cool. The turtles just show up in her yard and stay there for a long time. Kambri liked them, but Bennett not so much.


We went there for my niece Madeleine's baptism. It was such a neat experience. She is so sweet, and a good example to Kambri.

We can't go to Texas without visiting the Children's Museum. My kids love it and we are usually the only ones in the whole place.
3 comments:
Cute bag and skirt! I might just have to try that out.
Looks like you had fun on your trip to Texas.
Those are some cute pictures.. That looks like a fun trip!!! I can not believe how much your sisters kids look like her.. They are way cute.
Looks like such a fun trip! The skirt and bag are too cute :)
Post a Comment