Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bridger Lake Camping!

Oh wow I am so far behind on blogging. I have so much to blog and just can't seem to get it done. We went on our annual family camping trip in August. We headed up to Bridger Lake in the Unitas. I had so many pictures that I decided to do collages for them.
We had a good time hanging out in the hammock and swing, that Dennin scaled the trees to put up.

Good times playing rummikub at night, Dennin finding pet bugs, my brothers jumping over the fire, and being crazy all the time. We had the best food, fun playing outside, and just being together.


Of course there had to be lots of fishing. The kids love to go in Brandon's pontoon boat, although Bennett wasn't too sure about the fish being so close to him! The highlight of the fishing was Kambri's barbie fishing pole that kicked butt and probably caught the most fish. Kambri and Halen loved to play with the worms and Bennett was absolutely obsessed with his shishy (fishy) pole!

More good times watching Dennin stalking a bunch of cows, and then turning and running once he realized they were about to charge! Playing and forging the river, riding the 4-wheeler or ride as Bennett calls it, and getting rid of Bennett's binky! I look forward to this trip all year and can't wait until next year to do it again:)

6 comments:

Sharstin said...

How much fun!! love all the cute pictures! I am a huge rummikub fan too! looks like a blast :)

Jordan said...

Ok, you guys are such troopers when it comes to camping! Now that we've used your trailer, i can't seem to go without. I'm always jealous of other people's camping trips. My goal in life: Become a better camper. The pics are great. Kambri's a champion fisherwoman.

Palmers said...

Of coarse I wouldn't forget your birthday:) That is why I say there is lots! Looks like so much fun. I love Brandon's little fishing boat that would be so much fun.

Amy Lynn said...

Looks like you all had fun. That's exactly where we go every year in June. Fun pictures.

Kenzie said...

Cute pictures!!! It looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

We love Rummikub! That looks like a lot of fun. I love your collages of pics how do you do that ?