Wow does anyone need an 80's aerobic instructor? Kambri is your gal! This is what she put on the other day and had it on for quite some time. And yes that is a baby onesie, good thing she is so tiny it actually fits her!
This reminds me so much of Maizic. She wears a leotard and a dancing skirt whenever she can find one to put on. She puts rubber bands around her head and she totally looks like Jane Fonda. I laughed at your post because it was so similar to a day in our life. Must be the age! Girls are just funny!
Holy cow! I CAN NOT believe she fits into those! I love it. She is so cute. That is one happenin' outfit. I'm thinking you guys should team up and both wear those.
12 comments:
This reminds me so much of Maizic. She wears a leotard and a dancing skirt whenever she can find one to put on. She puts rubber bands around her head and she totally looks like Jane Fonda. I laughed at your post because it was so similar to a day in our life. Must be the age! Girls are just funny!
that is hilarious!! work it girly!
Love it! Now you just need to get her some leg warmers!
I bet if we left her and crazy Kenlee alone for a couple hours, they'd come up with some pretty silly things!
Holy cow! I CAN NOT believe she fits into those! I love it. She is so cute. That is one happenin' outfit. I'm thinking you guys should team up and both wear those.
Oh that is sooo funny! I love it. She is way too cute :)
That's hillarious
Kara, I'm so glad you found me! Your family is sooo cute! We'll have to keep in touch.
Cute.... I love her
ha ha that is so hilarious!!
She is so stinkin' cute- 80's aerobic gear and all! Ha ha
I am way excited for you that you guys are going to Disneyland!!! Havea blast and I really wish I could go :(
Post a Comment