Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st day of Preschool

Oh wow, I can't believe Kambri had her first day of preschool today! She had 9:00 preschool so I was a little worried that she would be super ornery, this girl likes to sleep in. But no worries I had to bribe her with cartoons and then she was fine. Nana Pam came over and gave her a pretty fairy necklace and that made Kambri really happy. Here she is posing as always and with her cute "All About Me" project we did.


She was a little hesitant at first, but after she hung up her bag she was good to go. I was out of there in about 2 minutes. Oh she looks so grown up. I love this picture of her coming out after she was done. She has the biggest grin on her face. And showing me her magic wand!



Here is Kambri with her friends, Chandler, and Jaxon. There are 3 girls and 5 boys in her class, lucky girl:) I asked her about what she did and she told me she colored and learned about Aa Aa Aa A for Ant. I asked her what else and she said, "I'm done talking about this" Oh wow she is entertainment. I am so proud of her and excited for how much fun she is going to have this year!

15 comments:

Brooke said...

what cute kids!

Our family said...

How fun that is good she liked it.

Toni said...

They are so big! So glad she liked it.

Lisa said...

She looked so cute! I am glad she loved it.

Anonymous said...

O they are getting way to big way to fast! She is so cute and will love preschool.

Kenzie said...

She is very cute!!! And getting big.. She is a morning person just like her Mom huh LOL..

KT said...

I was so suprised to hear she's old enough for pre-school! I love pre-school, you finally get a break, and you don't feel guilty b/c they're learning.
Avery is also NOT a morning person and has a.m. kindergarten. I have to carry her to the tub in the morning and to breakfast! Then luckilly she's awake enough to get on the bus. I like that it's giving her practice for next year w/out going full day.
Wow I'm writing a lot!

Sharstin said...

The first day of preschool! how fun! I am so glad she had a good time :)

Critt & Britt said...

It looks like the first day of preschool for Kambri was great, but how was it for the mom? Don't you love running errands with one kid?

Kelli said...

What an adorable little cutie! I love that she was done talking about it. Sorry, Mom. lol Can't wait for my girls to say sassy things!

Lindsey Rose said...

So fun, she loooks so grown up! I love when they start to be a little more independant! Now it is time for another one right???

Jordan said...

So cute! You're such a big girl Kambri! That's awesome she loved it, it will make it that much more fun!

The Hunts said...

Oh my gosh I bet that was so fun! Those crazy milestones just keep on coming! "I'm done talking about this" LOVE it lol!!!

Sarah Jayne said...

wow her hair is so long! and bennett is so big and cute!

Chelle said...

Maiz has 9 o'clock preschool too. It's a little rough getting them up and ready in the mornings but it's worth it when you find out how much fun they have at preschool! Kambri's cute! I'm glad she likes school!