The 4th of July is the best. I started out the day with the good old Riverdale 5k. Now I don't really run that often, OK really never, but I decided to do the race. I figured if I got 28 or 29 minutes I would be OK with it. Well I ran in and got my time of 26:10! Holy crap is what I thought, I couldn't believe it. Man I should really run more and maybe I could be even faster:)Oh and my Mom won the walk again for the 15th or 20th time, I lost count!
Then onto the great parade. Here are the kiddies having a fun time getting the candy!
Then onto the great parade. Here are the kiddies having a fun time getting the candy!

Bennett just wanted to eat the candy, he didn't mind the wrapper too much!

Best Friends:)

Nana Debbie and Kambri!

The girlies at the fireworks. Riverdale was really good this year, I love the 4th of July it is such a great holiday!
1 comment:
Post a Comment