going to be a
surprise! I went to the doctor and stayed strong, and didn't find out what I'm having. I was going back and forth between finding out and not finding out. And my dear friend Nancy made up my mind by telling me there was no way I could do it! So I just need to keep telling myself I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! Wish me luck:)
21 comments:
Ahhh! I can't beleive you are doing it. But, I think not knowing would be kind of fun too. Good luck at holding out.
WOW!! I could never do it! You are a strong woman! I guess this is the time though when you already have one of each, you dont have to plan as much. Good luck,m hope you are feeling well!
Good for you! That is what I would do if we were to have another. I think it would be so fun. For Brandon to come out of the room and tell everyone what it is.
I'm glad I could help out with your decision. It's gonna be a long 6 months sista. We'll see how long you make it! :O)
that is awesome! I think that will be so fun to have it a surprise! I might try that on the next one :)
Congrats Babe!!! Had no idea but VERY happy for you!! Stay strong and don't find out!! I hope to do the same for my next one, but Jeff is against it...so who knows for me but yeah for you!! (no I am not prego :) I am coming to Utah this weekend but literally for the weekend! We will be going to the temple if you would like to join so I can see you! Call me if you want. Love ya! Hope you feel better soon!!
You are crazy but I think it would be so fun having the Dr. tell you what it is when you have her or him!! I think I would do it if I had one of each so keep it up. I know you can do it, (it will be hard though)
Good luck! I know for a fact that I couldn't handle it-I HATE surprises!!! Either way, you'll have a DARLING baby!
Good luck Kara. I hope you are feeling better!!
Dang, when I read that comment, I knew you wouldn't find out. lol I know you too well.
Well, thanks for getting me excited for nothing.
I guess I could have a diaper shower for you?
I think the ultrasound is just as much a suprise, and you can be ready:)
That is awesome, you are stronger than I!
Hope you are feeling better, and Jamie too?? WHAT!
Oh, good job! I cannot do that! Congratulations on the wonderful news, I hope you are feeling better. I am sure it is rough feeling crummy with two other kids.
Yea!!!!! I am so excited for you! It is so much fun! Good luck!
You are so crazy, all I can say is good luck. I know I wouldn't be able to do it, so hopefully you can:) Did you touch mickey? :) with his swine flu:)
I love it...I think it would be so awesome to be surprised!!! YAY!!
You can do it Kara! We didn't find out with our first two and it was a lot of fun!!
CONGRATS KARA!!! I am so excited for you! Hey you have one of each, I think you can leave it up for a surprise :)!!! I know you can do it!! Keep me updated I am very excited for you
You are a stronger person than me! I am finding out ASAP! Hopefully you can make it through about 10 more appointments! Good luck!
Yeah!!! Congrats girl! I am excited for you. I sure do love those babies.
You are brave!! But I guess when you have one of each, you are prepared either way!! People thought I was crazy not to know, but mine was not by choice!!
love your fam picture! you guys are so cute!
Post a Comment