Friday, November 20, 2009

New Pictures!

We have had a bunch of pictures taken and I am kinda slow at posting some of them. Bri took our family pictures a couple of weeks ago. We got some really good ones amidst the craziness that comes with family pictures. Ok maybe it's just the Mom's that are crazy, at least I am. I want everything to look perfect!

Kambri had pictures at her preschool. Who knew that preschoolers did pictures, not me. She loves her pink boots and wears them almost everyday! The pictures turned out really cute! I can't believe my little girl is going to be 4 next week!

This is one that BriAnne just snapped, it is so her personality and adorable:)


In August (yeah a little behind) Bri took Bennett's pictures. I loved all of them. These are just a few of them. They turned out so cute, Bri always does a good job. It probably helps that she loves my kids as much as they love her! Such a handsome little guy.


9 comments:

Sharstin said...

how cute is your little fam! great picts. I love that one of Bennett with his feet dangling! darling!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

They are way cute!

Jordan said...

Love them all! Her preschool pics turned out super cute!

Melissa said...

You guys take awesome pictures. Bennett is super cute in his pictures.

Eichmeiers said...

Way cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so so cute! Your family is gorgeous! Bri did a great job!

Casey and Britt said...

soooo cute! I love them!

nspency said...

Super cute pictures!

The Steel's said...

I love all of them, you have such a cute family! I love Bennett's little tie!