Kambri told me over and over that she wanted an Ariel cake and party. So I decorated the house in Ariel decor and BriAnne and I had a good time making her cake. I had a lot of help from Bri and my Mom and my cute friend Kami made her darling invitations. Thanks so much! The cake I made was so yummy and it turned out way cute. Kambri loved it and Ariel. We had about 24 people in our house for dinner and cake. It was madness, but a lot of fun!
Here is Kambri with her "American Girl Doll" and horse. She absolutely loves it and changes her name between Felicity and Quinn! She had a great night and we are thankful for everyone that came and loves our little Kambri!!!


Here is Kambri with her "American Girl Doll" and horse. She absolutely loves it and changes her name between Felicity and Quinn! She had a great night and we are thankful for everyone that came and loves our little Kambri!!! 

7 comments:
That is so fun, did you make that splendid cake? Just lie to me and say no so I don't feel less of a person :)
What a fun Party! The cake turned out so cute! I am a fan of ariel too!
Haha...Sloane is a big Felicity doll lover too! She wants one of those dolls so bad! When we play mermaids or ponies or whatever it is she wants to play she is either Sally or Felicity. Kambri is so stinkin' cute!
Hope she had a happy Ariel birthday:) I really can't believe she is 4 though. And her hair is so long, she just looks all grown up:)
I didn't realize you posted the pics! Very cute, looks like she loved it:) She's 4 already! Wow
Katie Zach told me about her...she's had hers taken a few times and they were so cute!
How are you feeling?
VERY VERY cute!!!
Post a Comment