Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a wonderful day. We are so grateful this time of year for everything we are blessed with. We truly have many things in our life to be thankful for!
Cute picture:) I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. I can't believe you are already half way through your pregnancy. That is so crazy, and you are doing so good on not finding out. I just don't know how you are doing it but like you said, mabey if you find out then you can feel the bond better:)
They are so cute! Love their christmas outfits!!! P.S. Just wanted you to know that I LOVED your house and think it will look FABULOUS when you get it all done! I am so so excited for you! If you need any help let me know, and I am SO serious. Moving, tending, packing, you name it!
5 comments:
What a darling picture!! So cute.
Cute picture:) I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. I can't believe you are already half way through your pregnancy. That is so crazy, and you are doing so good on not finding out. I just don't know how you are doing it but like you said, mabey if you find out then you can feel the bond better:)
they are too cute! hope you had an awesome christmas!
Cute kiddos on Christmas! You look so good in your prego pic below! Love the headband-
They are so cute! Love their christmas outfits!!! P.S. Just wanted you to know that I LOVED your house and think it will look FABULOUS when you get it all done! I am so so excited for you! If you need any help let me know, and I am SO serious. Moving, tending, packing, you name it!
Post a Comment