Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Brynn Elizabeth

I can't believe my baby Brynn is one month old! Could she be any cuter:) It's crazy how you are pregnant FOREVER and then your babies life flies by. She is such a good baby. She is sweet and cuddly and tiny. She is about 8lbs and I love how little she is, it makes her newborness last longer. She still sleeps quite a bit, but is staying awake more and more. She is very content during the day and usually will lay in her bouncer and let me get ready and do things. She has her fussy time around 10:30 to 11:30 so I have been going bed late, but we usually sleep in until 9:00 so it works out ok! She has been sleeping with me at night and sleeps for about 4 to 5 hours. But she did sleep in her own bed last night for the first time!
(This is one of the pictures Bri took, I'll post more later)
Kambri and Bennett still can't get enough of her and always want to hold her and lay with her. It does make Kambri not so ornery when I wake her up in the morning, I just lay Brynn by her in her bed and she wakes up to a sweet baby:) Kambri loves to help and tonight when Brynn was crying she was trying to pour milk into a sippy cup to feed her, so sweet!
We are doing really well and I feel great which makes it a lot easier. Even though our house is a mess and we live in a one bedroom without a dishwasher we are good! I even took the kids to run errands today and made it to the post office, Babies R Us and Target. We have started doing sticker charts at our house and it has been a big difference in the way they act. It also helps that I love my yard and the kids go out and play for hours. Brandon is busy working on the house and I have a vaulted ceiling and new walls upstairs yay! I'm trying to remember to live in the moment and not sweat the small stuff!
Oh I sleeping pictures. This is how she sleeps a lot with her sweet little hands by her face, so girly!




10 comments:

Jordan said...

I love the picture of her in her bouncer, You always wonder if they did that in your tummy. She's so precious, we just love her.

Frankie and Krista said...

I just want to come and hold her....so CUTE!

Chelle said...

Wow, she looks a lot like Bennett in these pictures!!

Sharstin said...

wow can't believe she is a month! she is a cutie~

Sharstin said...

ps--so sad I missed the playgroup! hope to see you soon:)

P and C said...

She is SOO darling and precious Kara! I can't wait for you to bring her into my work someday so I can meet her! :)

Kenzie said...

Oh my goodness, and she looks just like you guys!!!! WAY cute

Toni said...

She is even cuter in person if that's possible :) Love her and the head bands of hers I am so going to copy

The Steel's said...

She is so darling! I love her hair, she is big too! I can't wait to meet little Brynn!

Monica said...

She is SO cute Kara! I want to smooch that little face! :)