Friday, June 11, 2010

The Bug Catcher

Kambri is our little bug lover. Brandon went camping with the kids over Memorial weekend and she came home with a pet. She found this cute little caterpillar and brought it home. She is not afraid to pick up bugs or play with them. She is always outside finding potato bugs, worms, or box elder bugs. I love that she isn't afraid because everyday I find boxer elder bugs in my house and Kambri picks them up for me and throws them outside. There was a time when I was like this. My Mom told me when I was little she would find my pockets full of potato bugs, yum!
We have been feeding this little guy and he finally has made a ca coon for himself. Can't wait to show Kambri and Bennett when it turns into a butterfly (or moth)!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

That's funny! The bug is thriving in her care, how nurturing she must be!

Sharstin said...

that is so cute!

Palmers said...

That is so funny, was Bennett there catching with her? I love the pics of Brynn she is such a doll!:)