We got a pass to Dinosaur park this year and my kids love it. Hopefully we can use it more when it cools down a little. It's fun to be able to just let them get all of the energy out as they run around checking out the cool dinosaurs. The first time we went inside and looked at the real life ones that move and roar Kambri and Bennett were not too sure about it. They wouldn't go near the fence and just stared at them. It was pretty funny actually!
The love to dig in the sand for dinosaur bones. I don't know what it is about kids and sand but they love it and can spend a serious amount of time playing in it!!!
Brynn had fun crawling all over the rocks. She is so cute I could just eat her up! Seriously she is so sweet and has quite the personality.
I love that we have great things close by for my kids to enjoy. I hope we are creating fum memories for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment