My beautiful gal Kambri has some serious hair. She loves how long it is and frequently tells people it is down to her butt! She tells me all the time she wants it to be like Rapunzel's and down to the ground. I asked her if she wanted to donate it to Locks of Love, but I don't think she quite gets that yet. She freaked when I told her someone else would have her hair:) She is really into how her hair looks too. She is now showering all by herself from start to finish. I was nervous about her washing her hair, but she does a really good job. When I do her hair she will tell me exactly what she wants and creates some cute do's. It makes it nicer for me because she doesn't fight me anymore and I don't always have to come up with her hairdos. My baby girl is growing up ~sigh~
2 comments:
She is so cute, Pipe keeps wanting to cut hers and I won't let her :)
ha i love it--she is such a doll--and i love her headband!
Post a Comment