Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weber County Fair

 We haven't been to the Weber County Fair in years and decided to take our kids.  It was so much fun. They had an awesome petting zoo.  It was really neat with tons of different animals from all over the world.  They loved it and had such a good time running from one animal to the next checking all of them out. Kambri told me how to do her hair and I think it turned out super cute:)
 This is a typical Bennett face. Always looking everywhere but at the camera.  He is just too busy to focus on taking pictures. 
 We made it just in time to milk the cow too, lucky kiddos.  I'm glad my kids get to do so many fun things and that we are able to take them places.  Sometimes I worry about what I'm doing with them and if they are experiencing enough things. It's hard to have a balance between staying home but still letting them do fun things.  
                                                                         Brandon thought this guy was pretty cool.  And think my husband looks pretty darn sexy in this picture!

 These little tiny potbelly pigs were seriously adorable. I wanted to hold one and bring it home. Ok not really, but they are darling (for a pig) They also had a stingray encounter where we got to touch the stingray as it swam by.  Pretty cool! And our friends the Bell's have pigs and bunnies in the fair so we went and checked them out.  The bunnies are so so so cute and we are contemplating getting one. We just need a cage. Kambri and Bennett earned enough money to pay for half of the bunny. I am a little nervous because I think I will be doing all of the work so we might just not say anything until next spring:) 
Brynn loved the animals and didn't mind when they started nibbling on her little fingers:)  She is started to learn what the animals say and absolutely loves our chickens.   
 We told them they could pick out one activity to do and this is what they decided.  The loved it and had a blast going way up in the air.  Kambri is pretty fearless and will do whatever. Bennett was a little nervous until he started going up then he loved it. We had such a fun night with perfect weather. And let's not forget the fair food we had, yummy!

5 comments:

Sharstin said...

I love a good day at the fair, the petting farm was fun, your kiddos are to cute:)

~adelle said...

I am impressed your kids dared to pet all those animals. How brave. I love how festive it feels to go to the fair. Such a classic place.

Your kids are so adorable.

Jordan said...

I love all the recent blog posts. Bennett is too cute as a preschooler & Kambri is the sweetest kindergartener. We had plans to go to the fair, but they got cancelled:( the fair is always a good time. Brynn looks adorable in her back-baring jumper.

Chelle said...

What cute pictures! They're all getting so big!

Kenzie said...

Way cute and very fun!! I love all the stuff you can find at the fair