~SOUND OF MUSIC~
My little miss Kambri and I have gone on some pretty fun Mommy daughter dates lately. In August we went to Sundance to watch the Sound of Music. We went to Park City and shopped for a little bit and had dinner. Then we headed up to Sundance. I have never been up there before and it is gorgeous. The drive up there is incredible and so is the resort.
We went with Bri and Graicee, and my Mom and Aubrey. It was raining a little bit when we got there, but stopped for the show. We sat on the hillside and made ourselves nice and cozy with blankets and yummy treats!
Isn't this a gorgeous view? We are so lucky to live in such an amazingly beautiful place!
Here was the stage. I didn't know how Kambri would do, but she loved every minute of it. She was so excited, especially that Gretel was her age. She stayed interested the whole time.
Kambri and her cute cousin Graicee. It was nice to have a little date with just the girls. We definitely are going to do it more often.
~THRILLER~
A couple of weekends ago we went with our good friends Kami and Dax and their little girl Navi, Lisa and Brian and their little guy Dallin to see Thriller. We met up and ate dinner before heading to Weber State for the show. I had no idea what to expect, never having gone or heard anything about Thriller before. When we got there the zombies were walking all over and Kambri was a little freaked out by them. We met up with Erin and her family to watch the show. I prefaced it by telling Kambri that nothing was real. She isn't one to get scared and internalize things but she had a hard time understanding what was going on. It was a little creepy for her and I had to keep reminding her it was pretend. She liked it, but was disappointed that it wasn't a play like she thought it was going to be. And she got a little restless towards the end. Me on the other hand LOVED it. I thought it was amazing and could have watched it all night. I love watching such amazing talented dancers. Thanks for the invite friends we had a great time, I'm sad we didn't get a picture with all of us!









4 comments:
That sounds like a fun girls trip. She looks so old in the last picture, I can't believe it...I guess you are going to be 30 though so you and her are getting old right? haha just kidding.
Oh man! Thriller looks awesome. You look pretty in all the pics. I especially love your outfit with the blue cardi. And kambri does look so grown up! Stop letting her do that!
What fun! I am sure she loves having the one on one time with her mommy! I LOVE Sundance. I have some amazing memories from that theater! :) We do live in a beautiful place. AND your trip to the coast looks fantastic!
What a fun GNO!! I've never been to Sundance either, guess I need to go:)
Your Oregon coast pics look like so much fun! Lazy days at the beach sound really good with our cold weather approaching:(
Post a Comment