Finally Halloween day!!! It was nice and relaxing this year. Brandon stayed home with me as one of my birthday presents. It was awesome. Yes and I turned 30 this year yikes! I will chat more about as soon as get caught up with my other posts. I went to help at Kambri's school party and then we came home and I was able to take the kids pictures during the day and not be rushed. Usually I am trying to take them right before we leave trick or treating and it doesn't work. Bennett and Kambri ask all year long if they can be a certain thing for Halloween the following year. And so it is fun when they can finally dress up!
Brynn looked so adorable in her little flower costume. And the crazy thing, she left her little petal hat the whole time. She didn't even want to take it off. So cute:)
Bennett looking pretty fierce in his Transformers getup. He loved loved his costume and his muscles that he had. He constantly wanted me to feel them and see how strong he was!
Kambri looked beautiful and loved dressing up. She wanted me to die color her hair (that is what she called dying it) So we died it purple and she wanted me to color her hair everyday, not just Halloween.
Wow, I am one lucky Mama to have such cute kids!
Then we headed over to the mall to have lunch before we went to see Nana Debbie at her work. She was so excited to see the kids and took them around to everyone. They got so much candy that they didn't need anymore. Every time Bynn went into an office she walked right up to the desk expecting some candy. It was so cute.
Miss butterfly princess and her kitty cat mommy! I always have pictures of just Kambri and me because she is the only one that will take one!
And that night we went to our ward trunk or treat. It was perfect weather and the candy did not disappoint. Just like last year they got king sized candy bars, fun little toys, and some yummy food. Bryson and Jordan came up and so did all of my family. Brandon was looking pretty sweet in his pimp getup. Most people didn't recognize him until he started talking to them. We need to work a little harder on our costumes. We usually aren't huge fans of dressing up, but our friends have a party where costumes are mandatory. Next year we will try and be more creative:)
And the night wouldn't be perfect without a picture of all of the grandkids! We love HALLOWEEN!









2 comments:
These are some dang cute trick-or-treaters! I didn't know you went to Debbie's work, too! We should have coordinated together.
You guys look so cute!! I love that pict of you and kambri, you look so pretty!
Post a Comment