Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ABC, 123

This is fun, maybe you'll find something out about me that you didn't already know!!
My cute friend Kristin tagged me to do this fun post!
A- Attached or Single? Attached to my man!
B- Best Friend? Brandon, Bri & Jamie
C- Cake or Pie? Depends on my mood but usually pie, I like the crust!
D- Day of Choice? Staying at home most days are fun, but Sat is good, Brandon is home with us!
E- Essential Item? My straightener and hair spray
F- Favorite Color? Hmm usually pink, but I wear dark colors
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
H- Home Town? Riverdale
I- Indulgence? Hmm any candy, sweets, or something sugary
J- January or July? July!!
K- Kids? 2 Kambri and Bennett
L- Life isn't complete without? Family & friends
M-Marriage Date? May 21, 2002
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 older sisters, 2 younger brothers and a younger sister
O- Oranges or Apples? I have to say oranges
P- Phobias? Things lurking underneath the water
Q- Quote? Live so that those who know you, but don't know him will want to know him because they know you!
R- Reasons to smile? Bennett's cheesy grin, Kambri's sweet loves, and Brandon
S- Season of Choice? Spring and Fall but I love how in Springtime it starts to get warm and all of the flowers bloom
T- Tag 3 People? Jamie, Laci, Krishel:)
U- Unknown fact about me? I have had four surgeries my nose, my ankle (twice), and a laproscopy
V- Vegetable? We have been loving having crookneck and zuchini on the grill
W- Worst Habit? Using a tissue and leaving it there and then using it again (I know kinda gross)
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound..
Y- Your Favorite Food? Candy, oh wait thats not a food
Z- Zodiac Sign? Scorpio

3 comments:

The Steel's said...

Sounds like you are an avid sweet fan like me. It is fun to read more about you and your family. Did you guys get together yesterday at the park? I couldn't make it but I think next week I should be good. Hope to see you then.

Bree said...

I too am afraid of things lurking under the water...YIKES!!! That was a fun post.

Erin said...

What a cute post to get to know you a little bit better :)