

Kambri has been saying the funniest things lately.
* The other day we were at Target and she says as she is pointing, "That lady has a big full belly" I didn't even look over to see if she was pregnant. I think she was, but I just kept on walking. After she said it she says, "Mom I'm silly huh?"
*She tells me as we are coming home to see her daddy, "I want to see my hunter daddy"
*She was swinging on the swings and she says "Elephants can fly, all you have to do is put their wings on them and they will fly. My favorite kind of elephant is purple"
*Today I kept telling her to get her clothes on and she says, "Mom I'm going to be a nakey bumb forever"
*I was trying to find a parking spot and told her I couldn't find one so she says, "Momma I will make you a parking spot, make make make!"
*I never thought I would be arguing with my two year old, but everytime I try to tell her something she argues with me. Today I was telling her that our dog Riley was an animal. She says "No he isn't he's a dog." And as I continue to try and tell her that all dogs are animals she just keeps saying no they're not. Its like that on a daily basis. I just have to remind myself to stop arguing with her!!!
9 comments:
Those are great! What a smarty.
Hey girl, your family is so cute! This blogging thing is so fun, its awesome to see how everyone is doing, we should get together!
HOW CUTE!!! THAT MAKES ME LAUGH ABOUT THE HUNTER DADDY :) LOL
SUPER FUNNY!!
I cant help but laugh. I argue with my kids daily. why is that? Either I act like a 16 year old or they do? Not quit sure. Yea Porter was not even on our list. We just both liked it when we heard it. Ya never know it could change. The kids are pretty set on it though. call ya soon
LOL... oh jeez... your little ones a so cute and funny!! ;) I think she totally takes after you. I can see you saying all those things when you were little. ;)
I love all the little conversations, and the funny things they say! they are so priceless--she is so cute
They really do say the cutest things. I really do need to get better at writing it down when they say cute things.
The elephant comment is the best! Kids are just so practical! She is funny, I love it!
She is so adorable. I love the funny little things kids say. My kids call it nakey bumby too-that is so funny! Love it!
Post a Comment