Saturday, August 30, 2008

Messes...some on purpose some not

This one was not on purpose. I was painting Kambri's nails black, her color of choice, and I look over and Bennett had picked it up and dumped it all over himself. We were in the bathroom so luckily it didn't get on anything but us and the tile!
I never posted any pictures of Bennett eating. Usually we do pretty well with the messes but these were too cute.
Gotta love it when they try something new!
I decided to try pudding painting. Kambri had a lot of fun. Of course I am sure that more got eaten than put on the paper. But thats the fun of it right:)

8 comments:

Sharstin said...

don't you love the kiddies and their messes--you just have to sit back and laugh sometimes--because they are just too cute--even when they are in trouble:)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow I sure hope you have lots of cleaner! So black is the color of choice huh, she is so silly!!

nspency said...

Bennett looks like a pirate in that picture. We used to feed the kids lemons just to watch their faces. Cheap entertainment....right?

Natalie said...

Seriously they are so darling! I am so sad I didn't get to see you when we were in Utah! We spent most of our time in Salt Lake with Nate's fam, but my Mom did tell me she saw you!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are too cute Kara! I love seeing messy babies, they are so funny! I hope all is well.

Lindsey Rose said...

You gotta love a good mess! I sure missed seeing you while we were in Utah! I am way sad about that! And congrats on the potty training, that is a happy day!

Jamie Hadlow said...

'Kay, Bennett's face is hilarious when he's trying the new food! That's great the nail polish incident was just in your bathroom. When you told me what was happening I envisioned it all over your pretty carpet! Let's get our kiddies together and jump this week!

Ashley ;o) said...

You're VERY lucky that nail polish didn't get on your carpet... that would've been HORRIBLE to get out huh? ;)

But way cute pics Kara!! It just makes it that much cuter when they make a huge mess. ;o)