Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family camping trip


We went on our annual family camping trip this past week. We headed up to Moosehorn Lake in the Uintahs. We had lots of fun hiking, playing in the river, and just hanging out. (Warning lots of pictures)




















Twinners in their jammies. Kambri loves her cousins and had so much fun with them. Every morning she would wake up and want to go play with them.















My cute brothers. Brock and Betsy and Dennin and the kiddos.















Kambri loved camping. She was totally in her element and wasn't afraid of getting dirty.


Bennett was such a good boy. I am really glad we have our trailer, I would just put him in there and he would crawl all over. Don't you think (s)he looks cute in his beenie with Nana and Papa!

11 comments:

Jordan said...

The picture of Brandon with Bennett on his back is so adorable! They both have cute smiles, it's a way cute father-son pic!

Heather D said...

Kara,
It looks like you guys had a blast! I bet it's so much nicer having a trailer with little kids there. I think it's neat you guys dare take your little kids on camping trips. Kerry and I need to be more adventurous. By the way, I was sitting behind you in church yesterday thinking to myself "that is some cute hair". Your hair is way cute!!

niki said...

How fun! Everyone looks so great!!!

Bree said...

Looks like fun! I love camping especially up there. I love all the pictures.

The Steel's said...

Looks like a great trip, you guys love camping. That is so cute Kambrie loves it so much. Where does Bennett sleep, in a pack n play? I have never taken my kids camping overnight..lame I know. We missed you at the BBQ too, hopefully next time you guys can make it.

Sharstin said...

that looks like so much fun--I love a fun camping trip-and what fun picts--we missed you at playgroup and BBQ!! we will do it again soon:)

Kristin said...

The pics are all adorable, I love the one with Bennett in the tub and on Brandon's back. Looks like a fun trip, we need to head to the Uintah's together since both of our families love to go!

Erin said...

Love the pic's! Look like you guys have had a fun summer camping!!
Also, we need to get together soon for a night out with the hubbies...let me know when you guys want to get together!!

Toni said...

You guys do fun things. I love it. Missed you at the park!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kara! Looks like you guys had fun camping. Your pictures are darling!! Can't wait to go camping with you guys!!

Ashley ;o) said...

Looks like lots of fun Kara!! Love all the pics... your kids are just too adorable! ;o) And you always look so cute!! How do you manage that camping?!?... I can't do it! ;o)