+%26+Bennett+(standing)+08-08+001.jpg)
when you leave your two year old alone with your baby. I walk into Bennett's room and Kambri had put "lotion" all over Bennett and her. It was really diaper rash cream! I tried so hard not to laugh because they looked like they had Indian war paint all over them. I ran to get my camera and because I didn't want her to think it was ok, I said that I had to take a picture to show her Daddy what happened:) Don't you just love Bennett's face, he is like I have no idea what just happened to me!
+%26+Bennett+(standing)+08-08+003.jpg)
22 comments:
That is awesome! It wasn't desitin, was it? That stuff is so hard to get off!
I seriously am laughing so hard right now! That is so funny! Now if that were my kids I probably would not be laughing :) Gotta love moments like this!!
that is so so cute! I love both of their faces--that stuff is a sucker to get off!
That's hilarious. That stuff is a bugger to get off too, which makes it even more funny!
That sucks, but it's way funny!
I'm laughing my butt off right now! Bennett's face is priceless! Funniest thing EVER!
THat is so funny. You gotta love it when they do that. They are still to cute
WOW. Don't you love how well that stuff comes off clothes (said with pure sarcasm). Bennett is totally feeling betrayed by you right now for leaving him alone with this crazy person. Abby had a Desitin experience, only it was at my sister-in-law's house and it was all over herself, "her baby", and Cathy's bathroom. My suggestion, just throw the clothes away. Good luck!
That is so funny. None in his eyes though, that is pretty impressive.
I think someone won on America's Funniest Videos for the same situation. It is too cute!
Good stuff Kara! I am sorry-but that is too funny! She was just trying to help, right? These are the moments you are going to remember. Happy scrubbing!!
LOL... that is just too funny!! When I first read that it was lotion (before the diaper rash part)... I was thinking to myself "That's some pretty thick lotion!" ;o) What a big helper Kambri is! She just didn't want little Bennett's skin to get dry. ;o) LOL
Oh wow Kara. I love the pictures you got of them, it is priceless.
Oh my gosh Kara that is SOOOO funny! I love it! That's a good idea! I'll have to remember the (take a picture to show daddy thing) for when something like that happens to Trey!
OK-this is hilarious. Kennedy did this with desitin once on one of her baby dolls. It was so hard to get off that there is still a trace stuck in the mouth of the doll after 2 years. And really what can you do other than laugh? I am glad you got the pictures to document the occasion. They will both look at those and laugh someday.
That is so funny! I didnt even have to read what happened, I saw the picture and just started laughing. I cannot believe how much your kids are starting to look like Breannes. Crazy! Would you call me already really!
good job on documenting the episode rather than yelling! i have some priceless photos from the time grace painted addie while i took a shower. good times. haha
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! How cute is that? I am so excited for Riley to be a big sister! Your kids are adorable. Call me!
That is so so cute!!!!
Oh my gosh look at his cute face...
That is so funny!
Kambri is so funny. I bet she thought she was being a great big helper!
I love the picture with both of them looking at you! So CUTE!
Oh soo cute! That has happened to us before, but it was vaseline and I tell you what that stuff never comes off!
Post a Comment