
Yes thats right Kambri is officially potty trained. YEAH!!! I haven't really been trying too hard because I have heard that they will just do it when they are ready. Well I decided that I would try the naked thing and see how it went. At first I asked her a bunch of times and then she started to pee so she ran to the toilet and went. Now she just tells me when she has to go and runs in there. For some reason she has a thing with going number 2 outside. She seems to be doing better with that one so lets hope its not a trend. She really hasn't even had any accidents. I am so excited, I knew she could do it and apparently she was ready. NO MORE DIAPERS!!! She is so tiny though that the little undies just fall right off of her. She looks so cute in them:)
14 comments:
YAY for you guys!!! I hate potty training time...and I think it is nearing for us with London. She is already going on the potty pretty regularly in the mornings and is a super "pooper" on the potty. Doesn't it make you feel so good? Congrats on that sweet victory. I totally know what you mean with the panties being way too big that is how it was for Ken. and London looks like she is wearing granny panties when she wears them. They are so dang baggy. Try boiling them in hot water on your stove for 15 to 20 min. and they will shrink a tad. Also, I found that Fruit-of-the-Loom were a bit smaller than the other brands. What a BIG girl you have!
Go Kambri! We're so proud! Teach Kenlee...
Oh, you're putting me to shame! I think Kambri is only a month or two older than Dan Dan. I don't know if I'm ready for the fight yet, I was too uptight with Nanny. Hopefully I'll be more patient with Dan Dan. I'm proud of Kambri, she seems like such a big girl. She looks just like Brandon in that picture, way cute.
She does look just like her daddy! Hooray! All of your hard work paid off. Isn't that the best?! True, we both still have one in diapers, but it's so much better than two!
Hooray for Kambri! What a proud day! You definatly have reason to celebrate. We're very happy for you.
Yah Kambri!! Potty training is so hard so good job!!
You will love it. Having a kid potty trained is the best thing ever.
That is the best when they are potty trained. Some times I wish they still wore a diaper. Like when you have a full shopping cart.
I am so jealous!! We have been working with Kaylee forever!! It has been so hard!! Tell me your secrets!!
yAY! that is so great--it is so nice when they start going on their own--she is a doll
Yay! Once they are potty trained it really is so nice!! She really is so tiny and so cute :)
Yay for Kambri!!
I tried a month or so ago with the twins, and it was nothing short of a disaster. :( I'm hoping this next go-round that they'll be ready. I really can't wait until my girls go on the potty.
Yay for Cambri and even a bigger yay for you! That is such a big deal and so nice to be done with on so many levels--saving lots of money and a lot less stink around the house!
Woo hoo! Congrats to Kambri!! ;o) I bet that's nice to have one less thing that you have to do... huh? ;o)
Post a Comment