I went to see an old friend the other day and it made me think about friends. How much I love having friends and being a friend. I love making new friends, catching up with old friends, getting together and having fun. I am a people person and I really enjoy just being around people and chatting. That's one of the reasons I love blogging, I have gotten to catch up with old friends, and get to know other friends better. I am blessed in my life to have lots of wonderful people that I am lucky to call my friend. I hope that all of you know that I consider you my friend and I am always here if you need me. Friends are such wonderful things to have and its priceless when you can find a good friend.
side note: Brandon is gone hunting, so if you notice an increase in posting that's why:)
10 comments:
I love you friend!
I am so glad about the blog world cause it brought us back together. I am grateful for that cause you are so enjoyable.
Kara I am so glad that we are friends. You and I have always had the kind of realtionship that we could not see or talk to each other for months, and then when we do, it is just like old times! I love ya girl, and I just wish I lived closer so I could see you in person!
I am glad we are able to stay in touch so often via the wonderful world of blogging! You are such a cute girl and a great friend!
Blogging has been such a great way to keep in touch. It has been fun watching your cute family. I hope to make it to one of the play dates, thanx for the invite.
very nice post, kara. i'm glad to call you my friend, too. :)
Hey I am glad you got on!!!! We will do something soon. I am back to work for a little while at least!!! Well you name the time and place and lets get together.It's hard to think that you and I have known each other for mm about 25-26 years wow that is a lot time. Friends are good to have
I am glad we have been hanging out cute friend! You are so fun! I love the picts from the Zoo--too cute!
Hey Kara, its one of your friends from the credit union, Melissa. I found your blog because of Kenzie's blog. I hope you don't mind. Your kids are soo cute. I have a blog to its www.lythgoeclan.blogspot.com. Not as fancy as some, but there are pictures. I think we should all get together and catch up. My email is also bricekolob@yahoo.com.
Yes, I am glad that even though you didn't like my tall boots and I didn't like when you cut me off on the way to work that we still became friends. Ha ha. That's so funny. I can't even remember how we started talking exactly but I'm glad we did. Russ will be gone hunting in a couple of weeks. I know what you mean about that. Yikes. I will have to call you.
Post a Comment