We went to the Union Station for the Christmas Train that was there, only to find out it had moved the day before:( But the kids had so much fun walking and climbing all over the trains. I love that we have fun things so close to us to do!

The cute girlies!

Kambri posing as always!

Little handsome pants, love his rocks!

These two have great fun together, Halen & Jaxon
The gang climbing on the trains!
5 comments:
too bad you missed the christmas train--but looks like you had lots of fun anyways :)dob't you just love summer!
love Kambri's purse and doll, such a girl, and Bennett's rocks, such a boy.
We still need to get together for lunch w/monica! Anytime after this week is good for me
Those are cute picts! I love the union station. That pose of kambris is so cute and girly!
Oh that is to bad you guys missed it. I heard it was coming but didn't know when either. I love pics at the union station they are so dang cute.
How fun, i need to take my kids there one day. Tayson would love it! Cute pics. We need to for sure do the aquatic center, and lagoon! Tell me when you go. i usually go every monday, but its been so hot lately that im tryin to go at nights!
Post a Comment