There is nothing better than going camping! We went up with a couple of friends from our ward to a great place in the Uintas. I swear something about camping just makes kids happy! They loved every minute of it. Playing in the woods, water, and hanging out in the trailer. What made it even better was that our friend Matt bought and cooked pretty much all of the food. We just had to pay our part, wow that is my kind of camping:) Thanks again Matt and Molly.



We had so much fun 4-wheeling everyday. Bennett usually ended up taking his nap on my lap. Poor kid had to wear a pink helmet! 


7 comments:
So fun!! I think I actually know Molly! If she's the same one I'm thinking.... We were in the same ward and she babysat me a few times when I was like 8 yrs old!!??
What fun times! I love your cute hat:)
looks like so much fun! I love the pict where bennet is asleep on the 4 wheeler--too cute. Glad you guys had fun!
Looks like you guys had a fun time. I love camping we need to go, I have been wanting to go to bear lake so bad!
Looks like fun! Poor Bennett in the girly helmet:) I know there will be a day when i can camp again... just need that trailer!!
Looks like fun! I haven't been 4 wheeling for a long time, and I love it!
I agree, camping does make kids happy. Maybe b/c adults are so happy?
That picture with the valley behind you guys is way pretty. I'm sad we didn't get up there to hang with you guys. I really wanted to, but we had house jazz to do. Next year though...
Post a Comment