Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas 2009

Wow now that I have no more birthdays and we are relatively healthy in our house I figured I better do a Christmas post!

Christmas Eve we go to Brandon's Mom's church which is always an event when it seems that only my kids are loud! Then we continue to my Mom's for the Christmas story in the Bible and new jammies. My mom surprised the girls with matching American Girl doll jammies too.

Kambri and Bennett putting sprinkle dust on the porch for Santa's Reindeer to find us! We all sleep at my Mom and Dad's so it is quite the madness. The kids were so excited they could barely fall asleep. But once they finally do the adults get to play games and eat and eat some more!

Christmas morning, I love the look on her face!

Bennett checking out his new "ride" as he calls 4-wheelers. He was so excited he couldn't believe he had his very own. He loves his Daddy's!
Kambri had a rough night with leg pains so it took her awhile to get excited about everything. But she did have a good morning and loved her new 4-wheeler too.











My Mom passes out the presents so we can have some kind of order with all of those people! I don't know how much longer we can all sleep over so it is fun to be able to do it still.


Kambri going outside to try out her new ride.












It was a little too much for Bennett. This picture is hilarious it took him some getting used to, to be able to ride it on his own!

We had a great Christmas with both sides of our family, and love that our kids are getting older and enjoying it as much as us!





6 comments:

Sharstin said...

How fun! looks like you guys had such a great christmas! i love the matching american doll pj's and Bennett jetting off on her 4-wheeler! too cute!

The Steel's said...

I love the rides - I want one! Looks like a great Christmas! Your kids are getting so big, time for a new one right! Hope you are feeling better!

Jordan said...

The 4-wheelers are so cute! Brandon & Bryson are so much alike, always have jeans on no matter what-even if everyone else is in pj's. Looks like a blast at your mom's!

KT said...

Those 4 wheelers are awesome!
Cute boots also, can I borrow them for 12 years? lol (remember Tara, so embarrassing)
That is fun you guys all sleep over still! I bet it makes it a little crazy being santa.

Anonymous said...

So much fun to get together with your family like that. Your kids are darling and love their jammies.

Kenzie said...

cute.. it looks like a lot of fun, and great job on Bennetts cake... So cute.