Thursday, February 18, 2010

28 Weeks!

I can't believe I am over 28 weeks pregnant! It seems like it really hasn't been that long. I am sure the next three months won't go as fast though! I totally feel like a gomer in this picture, they keep getting more and more awkward to take. But I am doing really well. I feel really good still. I get really tired at night and I forget and have to remind myself it's because I'm pregnant. I still have really bad heartburn almost everyday and my sciatic nerve or whatever it is, is still killing me. My baby moves a ton and I love to feel the little bulges on my stomach.
Kambri and Bennett are so excited and Kambri is 100% positive it's a girl because we already have enough boys! They love living with my brother Brock & Betsy and baby Dash. I think it will be good so they can kind of know what to expect from being around a baby so much. My sister Danielle had her baby Charlotte on Valentine's Day at 4 1/2 weeks early. She is such a tiny thing, but doing awesome for being so early. The kids love her too! So many babies, ours is next. And yes I am still not finding out what I am having. We are just excited to have our baby in a few months!

13 comments:

aLeXis said...

Kara...you look AMAZING! So glad it is going by fast....that always makes it easier. :) We need to all get together soon!!

The Hunts said...

Oh my word not only do you look great but I am totally in love with that shirt! You know how to rock a belly in style!

Sharstin said...

Look how cute your ~tiny~ bump is~ you look great girly! you are on the home stretch! so much fun!

The Hatch Batch said...

Wow, only three more months to go! That's got to be so exciting not knowing what you're having?! You look super cute like always-

KT said...

Wow you're really not finding out! I thought for sure you secretly did.
Suzie's going to call you to see if you want anything, we will close Saturday.
You're living with Brock & Betsy?
I'm fine until the last month, and then I'm ready to get them out of there!
I know so many people due around May it's crazy.
I would love to have a baby shower for you, but after jr is here, so it would be fun. Let me know if you want to.

KT said...

OH ya, You are the cutest prego I know, you dress so cute! I always look retarded

Jordan said...

You so don't look like a gomer! You look way cute. Yeah baby, you're next!

P and C said...

SO exciting Kara! You know you are in my sister's ward now right? She said she thought you and your family were so darling!!! I told her how much I like you-:) Hope all goes well until you have baby!!

Erin said...

Kara you are so cute!!

The Hicken's said...

Very cute! I am jealous that you stay so little even when you are prego :)

Palmers said...

I can't believe your sis had her little baby so early. I'm glad everything is ok though. I really can't believe you have held out this long on not finding out. I gotta give you credit, because you know I am going nuts for you:) Prego pics are fun! I'm with Kambree and I am thinking it is a little girl to.

Palmers said...

And I forgot to tell you....I totally remember going to worf creek with you guys now. I came home and was talking to Darin about it. I don't know why I couldn't remember:) We need to do that again, it was fun. I wish I could buy the room from you for this thursday it would be fun. Oh well I will just remember the fun night we had years ago:)

James and Erin Joseph said...

You are too cute! Can't believe you're already that far along! Crazy! Love your shirt! Where'd ya snag that from? If you're not already taking Zantac, try it....saving my life this pregnancy!